Wednesday 15 December 2010

my' quote of the day...


so basically miss nush and i are becoming gym freaks nowadays, we've been doing lots of classes and even Monday and yesterday we did 4 class in total, so yes, muscles...u shall rest today :)
and this was our conversation 15 minutes ago in the office that i just want to share...

miss nush: 'omg every time i stand up and sit down, ouch ouch ouch, you are definitely killing me woman!'

me: ' well that's good, no? honey you're doing lunges and squats everytime you stand and sit, that's exercise as well..LOL!!!' ( see!, a freak indeed! )

miss nush: showing off her cute little middle finger and whisper : ' &^^%!!! (you know what is is) YOU!!

and my quote starts here and our conversation ends with

me: 'nush, we're gonna be so so ripped, Kim Kardashian's gonna cry looking at us'


LAME?, i know...happy Wednesday guys!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment