Wednesday 5 January 2011

soup is goooooodd...

i am training myself not to have to much sugar in my body, it's hard you see, i am a sweet tooth freak!!
so lately i have been craving for soup..soup and more soups. my favourite would be the butternut squash. studies also have proved that when you eat soup especially as your first course of your meals, you would cut down calories intake for as much as 20 percent! you are basically on your way not only to lose weight quickly but a much more healthier lifestyle. the more vegetables in it, the better..some can be made in bulk and frozen for later..that's like killing 3, yes 3 bird in one stone!!..why?- you basically saves more money(1), look better(2) and healthier(3)..who doesn't want to vote for that, i do! ;)
p/s: went to the gym yesterday and was chatting with my trainer, here's a tip from her: 70% of what you eat that helps most to react to your body needs, inside and out..then comes 30% going to the gym, or exercise..so if you're saying, hmm I'm going to have a huge cake today as I'm going to burn it off at the gym, that's when you're wrong, it doesn't work like that my dears..you really have to stay strong and try to not KILL, but divert your cravings into something healthier...fruits? nuts? raisins? water? low fat yogurt?, yes..that's the way to go! it is what you EAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment